- 1 bag (1 lb. 8-oz.) frozen broccoli, carrots, cauliflower mix in cheese sauce
- 1 bag (22-oz.) frozen, fully cooked chicken breast strips
- 1 can (10 3/4-oz. condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- black pepper
- 3 cups frozen waffle fries
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a 13x9-inch baking dish with cooking spray. In a large bowl combine all the ingredients except the waffle fries, mix well. Pour mixture into prepared baking dish and cover with foil. Bake for 25 minutes. Remove from oven; uncover foil and top mixture with waffle fries. Return to oven to finish cooking for 20 to 25 minutes, or until heated through and fries are crisp.