February 9, 2022
Pizza Day – Like a Slice of Heaven!
You want to hear a joke about pizza? Never mind, it’s too cheesy.
February 9 has a pi-zza our hearts since it’s National Pizza Day! We are big pizza lovers here, especially frozen pizza. Not only is frozen pizza super convenient and budget-friendly, there are so many varieties to choose from. Whether you’re looking for flatbread or vegan pizza, supersized or gluten-free, the pizza options are endless! We always have a variety of pizza styles and flavors in our freezer – that way there is a pizza for everyone and for whatever mood you’re in. Besides keeping frozen pizzas stocked, making pizza at home is a fun way to get the whole family involved in – and leaves room for creativity with the toppings!
- We’re wild about these 14″ super sized pizzas that come in four varieties and 9″ fun sized pizzas that come in six – including Hawaiian.
- If loving Pizza Rolls is wrong, we don’t ever want to be right!
- These 12” flatbread pizzas come in nine varieties, including chicken & pesto, and 10″ pizzas come in six flavors.
- You’ll be pleasantly surprised over this Cauliflower Crust Cheese Pizza.
- You don’t have to go out to a brick oven pizza restaurant to get your Brick Oven Pizza fix.
- Indulge mindfully in Primo Thin Pizzas in nine savory flavors on an all-natural crispy thin crust.
- These hearty Pizza Stuffers give us pot pie vibes.
- You won’t be able to tell the difference in these Meatless Evolution Plant-Based Pizzas.
- No need to order delivery when you can bake up a Stuffed Crust Pizza at home.
- For a cheese-less pizza experience, try a Farmer’s Tomato Pie.
- Our mouths are watering just looking at these stuffed-crust Cheezy Bites
- You can still satisfy your pizza craving with these two varieties of flatbread gluten-free pizzas.
- Satisfy your meatless snack craving with these Meatless Pepperoni Pizza Snacks.
- Get ready for a flavor explosion with this Pierogy Pizza!
- Bring the family together for an Easy Make-Your-Own Pizza.
- Waffles aren’t just for breakfast – make this Pizza Pepperoni Waffle
- This Guilt-Free Buffalo Chicken Pizza uses a frozen cauliflower crust.
- Did you know you can use English muffins to make mini pizzas like these BBQ Chicken Pizzas!?
- You don’t have to travel to Chicago to enjoy this Easy Deep-Dish Pizza w/ Shredded Mozzarella.
- This Grilled Meatball Pesto Flatbread is seriously amazing!
- You won’t be able to resist this Pizza Skillet Monkey Bread.
- The tasty mash-up in this Grilled Cheese Pizza will have everyone asking for more!
- This Savory Hawaiian Waffle Pizza will surprise your taste buds.
- Fire up the grill to make these Grilled Pita Pizzas.
What is your favorite frozen pizza or pizza recipe? Share with us on social media @EasyHomeMeals.
However and whatever pizza you choose to enjoy, we hope you have a slice day celebrating! 😉