- 4 large (8-inch) pitas
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 1/3 cups salsa, divided
- 2 cups (8 oz.) shredded Monterey Jack cheese, divided
- 1 (2-1/4-oz.) can sliced black olives, drained, divided
- 1 (4-oz.) can chopped green chilies, drained, divided
- Preheat the grill to medium heat.
- Brush one side of each pita with oil. Place pitas on a disposable aluminum baking sheet and top each with salsa, cheese, olives, and chilies, dividing ingredients evenly.
- Place pan on grill, close grill cover, and grill pizzas 5minutes, or until cheese is melted and crust begins to crisp. Remove from heat and cut pizzas into quarters.