- 1/4 cup cayenne pepper (wing) sauce
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1-1/2 cups frozen cooked diced chicken breast, thawed
- 1 (11-ounce) package frozen cauliflower crust
- 1/2 cup refrigerated ranch or blue cheese dressing
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 1-1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup blue cheese crumbles, optional
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, combine cayenne pepper sauce and butter, mix well. Stir in chicken until evenly coated; set aside.
- Place cauliflower crusts on 2 baking sheets or pizza pans. Spread dressing evenly on each crust. Top each crust with diced chicken mixture, celery, mozzarella cheese, and blue cheese crumbles, if desired.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until crust is golden and cheese is melted. Slice and serve.
Test Kitchen Tip:
Feel free to make these up in advance and bake them off right before dinner or minutes before half-time. That way they’ll be piping hot and melt-in-your-mouth delicious.