December 18, 2020
Celebrate the Season with Simple Holiday Appetizers
You may be spending your holidays at home with just close family, but that doesn’t mean you can’t celebrate with good food. A simple spread of holiday appetizers makes any day feel like a special occasion. And it’s so easy to accomplish with a little help from the frozen and dairy aisles of your local grocer. You’ll have restaurant-quality appetizers ready in minutes.
- With this Christmas Tree Cheese Spread, you can say good-bye to holiday entertaining worries.
- Already perfectly seasoned and sauced Sweet Onion Jam Meatballs with Bacon are a cinch to make.
- Baked Brie Bites with Cranberry & Prosciutto are a festive appetizer for any size get-together.
- If you like a little zing, these famous Jalapeno Cheese Sliders are easy to heat and eat.
- Avocado mashed with mayo and lime juice makes for some lovely greenery on a festive Guacamole Holiday Tree!
- All the things you love about a cheese board are put together in these Cheese Tortellini Antipasto Skewers.
- Pigs in a Phyllo Blanket Wreath put a holiday spin on this traditional tasty roll-up.
- Perfectly bite-sized Mozzarella Prosciutto Bruschetta makes an easy and cheesy finger food.
- Your favorite breakfast food meets appetizer with these Everything Bagel Butterfly Shrimp.
- In just 15 minutes, Spiked Cranberry Cream Cheese with Pecans is a spread all the adults will love.
- Authentic Pork Potstickers with vegetables are seasoned with ginger, garlic and soy sauce for a classic taste.
- You’ll fall in love with these savory Mediterranean Hummus Bites for the holiday or any day.
- Mold your Pesto Cream Cheese Tree into a holiday tree shape and decorate with almonds and red peppers for a festive appetizer.
- Mini Vegetable Spring Rolls pack so much goodness into such a small package.
- Spice up your holiday appetizer menu with Slow Cooker Sriracha Meatballs.
- Zesty Beef & Cheese Mini Tacos are a bit of bite-sized perfection.
- BBQ Chicken Pizza Rolls are a simple appetizer using boneless honey BBQ flavored chicken bites.
- These classic Creamy Stuffed Mushrooms will get rave reviews but only take minutes to make.
- These Holiday Pesto Trees are a guaranteed hit.
- Keep it simple with this Holiday Cheeseboard – don’t forget the figs!
What are your favorite holiday appetizers to serve your family and friends? Share with us on social media @EasyHomeMeals.