- Galbani Mozzarella Fresca – Medallions
- Fresh bread of choice
- Fresh Tomato
- Fresh Basil Leaves
- Preheat oven to 450 and slice bread.
- *TIP* Turn the bread upside down before you cut. It will help keep them from falling apart and be pretty even slices!
- Layer the fresh mozzarella and prosciutto onto the bread.
- Either toast up the bread beforehand, or do so while you melt the cheese.
- Add mozzarella onto the bread at an angle so that you can see all the deliciousness from under the prosciutto!
- Toast in the oven at 450 for 5 minutes.
- While they are toasting, slice up the fresh basil leaves. The trick to getting the pretty strips is to take a leaf or two and roll it up, then slice!
- When the bruschetta slices come out of the oven, sprinkle with basil and you’re done!