October 26, 2020
23 Recipes for National Pumpkin Day & Dessert Month!
October is full of fun fall festivities and the changing of flavors. Now that autumn is well underway, flavors like apple, cinnamon and pumpkin are in full force. And not only is it National Pumpkin Day, the month of October is National Dessert Month! There are so many ways to celebrate with pumpkin sweet treats and tasty pumpkin desserts.
Pumpkin pie is a fall seasonal favorite. You’ll love these delectable desserts!
- Combine two classics to create this Pumpkin Chocolate Swirl Cheesecake.
- Double Pumpkin Spiced Ice Cream Pie adds another dessert fave – vanilla ice cream!
- Try another cheesecake recipe but in bar form with these Pumpkin Streusel Cheesecake Bars.
- No time to bake pumpkin pie from scratch? No problem! Pick up a ready to bake Pumpkin Pie.
- Serve these eye-catching Pumpkin Pie Parfaits in your best glassware.
- Keeping it traditional? Can’t go wrong with a Pumpkin Pie!
- Another fall classic is a swirly Pumpkin Roll.
Dive into these yummy pumpkin drinks:
- For an over-the-top dessert drink, you have to try these rich Mini Pumpkin Pie Cinnamon Roll Freakshakes!
- Pumpkin Pie Shooters are sure to get you in the spirit!
- A Pumpkin Pie Smoothie is ready-to-drink is just five minutes!
- This Pumpkin Pie Milk Shake requires just four ingredients.
- Warm up with a cozy Pumpkin Spice French Toast Latte.
- Add some spirits for a fancy Pumpkin Pie Martini!
- Try a delightful Pumpkin Cheesecake Milkshake for an after-dinner treat.
Try out these other pumpkin creations to celebrate National Pumpkin Day:
- Did you ever think to use English muffins for French toast? Try this Pumpkin Spice French Toast for your next brunch!
- Add some Pumpkin Spice Waffles to your brunch spread!
- How delicious do these Vegan Pumpkin Spice Cinnamon Roll Muffins look?!
- Pumpkin Scones are a crowd-pleasing treat.
- These moist Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes are topped with old-fashioned frosting!
- This luscious Pumpkin Pecan Layer Cake is a showstopper!
- How adorable are these Sour Cream Pumpkin Tarts?
- For a colorful treat, pair this Pumpkin Dip with your favorites fruits or cookies for dipping.
- Cinnamon Glazed Vegan Pumpkin Sugar Cookies are a sweet and easy treat to bake!
What are your favorite pumpkin dessert recipes to make to celebrate the season? Share with us on social @EasyHomeMeals!