- 1 ready-made graham cracker crust
- 3 1/2 cups Breyers Natural Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1/4 cup Pumpkin Spice Coffee-Mate liquid creamer
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 1/2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- Whipped cream topping, optional
- Using an electric mixer, mix ice cream until slightly softened.
- Add creamer, pumpkin, and pumpkin pie spice to ice cream and mix until ingredients are mixed through.
- Gently pour ice cream mixture into prepared graham cracker crust.
- Freeze for at least four hours or overnight.
- Take the pie out of the freezer twenty minutes and top with whipped cream.