- 15 oz. can pure pumpkin
- 1 c. Daisy Cottage Cheese
- 1/4 c. firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1 1/2 c. sweetened whipped topping
- 1 1/2 c. slightly crushed granola
- In the bowl of a food processor, process the pumpkin, cottage cheese, brown sugar and spice for 30 seconds or until blended.
- Layer 1/4 c. of the pumpkin mixture, 2 Tbsp. of the whipped topping and 2 Tbsp. of the granola in each of 6 parfait glasses; repeating the layers.
- Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate for up to 4 hours.