- 1 slice of Mrs. Smith’s Pumpkin Pie, prepared
- 1 Pillsbury Cinnamon Roll, prepared
- 1 pint of Ben & Jerry’s Vanilla Ice Cream (2 cups)
- 1/2 Cup of Milk, any variety
- 1/2 Tsp of Cinnamon
- Tall drink stirrer or kebab stick
- 1 Pillsbury Cinnamon Roll, prepared and halved
- Thick caramel sauce for drizzling on cups.
- Whipped Cream
- First, bake up Mrs. Smith’s Pumpkin Pie according to the package directions and let cool.
- Then, do the same with the Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls.
- Add all of the ingredients to a blender and run on low until combined. This will take 1-2 minutes.
- For a fancy freakshake, line two mason jars with thick and creamy caramel sauce before pouring the milkshake in.
- For a final glorious touch, you will use a tall drink stirrer or kebab stick to display your halved Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls. You definitely don’t want to miss this yummy step.