January 11, 2021
21 Light Breakfast Ideas for the New Year
What better time than the beginning of a new year to adapt a healthier lifestyle – beginning with eating lighter breakfasts. Whether you’re looking for grab-and-go breakfasts, breakfasts to make the night before, meatless recipes or smoothies, the key is having a variety of options at your fingertips. Heat-and-eat frozen breakfasts are great to always have stocked for those busy mornings. It’s important to always keep your fridge and freezer packed with the ingredients to make these lighter breakfasts so you’re not tempted to choose unhealthy options and/or stop for fast food breakfast.
Kick off 2021 with these light breakfast ideas and recipes:
- Blend up this refreshing Lean & Green Smoothie using frozen fruits and veggies, Greek yogurt and oat milk.
- This “New You” Veggie Sausage Sandwich is both keto and vegetarian friendly.
- Whip up this tasty Peanut Butter Banana Baked Oatmeal the night before for an easier morning.
- This Eggs Florentine Veggie Hash Skillet looks as beautiful as it is delicious.
- For a lighter breakfast, whip up these Morning Pancakes using plain yogurt.
- These Spinach and Bacon Breakfast Wraps pack a protein punch with only 310 calories.
- Blend up a berry good and good for you Blueberry Probiotic Smoothie.
- Kick off your morning with this veggie-packed Garden Frittata.
- If you like avocado toast, then you’ll love LEGGO MY EGGO® with Avocado and Goat Cheese.
- This Feel-Good Smoothie Bowl will start your day off on the right foot.
- If you’re watching your carbs, this Broccoli and Cheese Eggwich is a great breakfast option!
- Start your day on a sweet note with this recipe.
- Keep it simple with this yummy Western Omelet.
- You can still enjoy bread when you use this surprising ingredient – bake up Applesauce Nut Bread.
- With these Turkey Sausage and Veggies Frittatas you can get the savory breakfast you want with the great taste and nutrition you deserve.
- All lifestyles can enjoy these Vegan Gluten Free Blueberry Yogurt Waffles for breakfast.
- You don’t have to go out for a fancy brunch to enjoy these California Breakfast Muffins.
- This Cinnamon Peach Swirl is almost like having dessert for breakfast!
- For a meatless breakfast, cook up this Root Vegetable Hash Frittata.
- Power your morning with Ali’s Orange Squeeze Smoothie.
- This Guiltless “Bacon” Omelet is exactly that!
What are your go-to light breakfast ideas and recipes? Share with us on social media @EasyHomeMeals.