- 2 medium ripe bananas, mashed (about 1 cup)
- 2/3 cup natural peanut butter (look for kinds made with just peanuts and salt)
- 2 large eggs
- 1 3/4 cups Silk Unsweetened Vanilla Almondmilk
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 3 Tbsp ground flaxseed
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- Heat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease a 9-inch square or round baking dish.
- In a large bowl, mash the bananas with a fork or potato masher.
- Stir in peanut butter, eggs and almondmilk. Mix well.
- Stir in oats, flaxseed and cinnamon until well combined. Pour mixture into prepared pan.
- Bake 25-30 minutes, or until center is set. Cool before cutting into squares.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator up to 5 days.