- 1/4 ripe avocado, pitted, peeled and chopped
- 1 Tbsp. goat cheese or other soft cheese
- 1 egg
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- Dash salt
- 1 1 Kellogg's® Eggo® Nutri-Grain® Whole Wheat waffles
- In small bowl mash together avocado and goat cheese. Set aside.
- Lightly coat nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Heat over medium-high heat. Break egg and slip into pan. Immediately reduce heat to low. Cook, uncovered, for 5 to 6 minutes or until egg white is completely set and yolk begins to thicken, but is not hard. Slide turner under egg and turn it over. Cook second side to desired doneness. Sprinkle with pepper and salt.
- Prepare KELLOGG'S EGGO NUTRI-GRAIN Whole Wheat waffle according to package directions.
- Spread avocado mixture on waffle. Top with egg. Serve immediately.
- Lemon Basil: Stir 2 teaspoons chopped fresh basil and 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice into the avocado mixture in step 1.
- Cilantro Lime: Stir 2 teaspoons chopped fresh cilantro and 1/2 teaspoon lime juice into the avocado mixture in step 1.
- Salsa: Stir 1 tablespoon salsa into the avocado mixture in step 1.
- Spiced: Stir 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin and 1/8 teaspoon ancho chili powder into the avocado mixture in step 1.