- 1/2 cup frozen mango chunks
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 banana
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- Garnish (see Serving Suggestions)
- In a blender combine mango, raspberries, strawberries, banana, ice cubes, almond milk and honey.
- Blend until mixture thickens and is smooth. Pour into 2 cereal bowls, garnish as desired.
Garnish your smoothie bowl with an assortment of goodies. Everything from frozen mango chunks, frozen blueberries, banana slices, sliced kiwi, granola and raisins. Oh, and don’t forget a drizzle of Greek yogurt to make it extra fancy looking.