November 23, 2020
18 Terrific Thanksgiving Side Dishes
It’s Thanksgiving week 🙂 🙂 Whether you’re staying at home or going somewhere else for the holiday, we bet you’re just as excited as we are for allll the side dishes! While we love the traditional sides, we live for trying new dishes every year. From frozen green beans to refrigerated potatoes, save time using shortcuts when preparing your sides – the washing, peeling, slicing and dicing is already done for you! We’ve pulled together our favorite classic recipes and some unique Thanksgiving side dishes.
- This Bavarian Pretzel Stuffing is guaranteed to impress everyone at the table.
- These Maple Glazed Harvest Vegetables are easy to make and eat like candy!
- Perfect for an intimate Thanksgiving, skip the potato peeling and heat up these Traditional Mashed Potatoes.
- You won’t ever use canned or fresh green beans again once you make this delicious green bean casserole.
- Not only are these Individual Bread Cornucopias adorable, they double as your bread + salad!
- Be sure to stock up on always-in-season Sweet Corn.
- Forget the canned version and instead make this Cranberry Sauce using frozen cranberries.
- Everyone will gobble up these Perfectly Roasted Carrots.
- We can’t resist the mini marshmallows in this decadent Sweet Potato Casserole!
- No Thanksgiving is complete without Elsie’s Baked Mac and Cheese.
- No one better forget the Crescent Rolls!
- This Easy Cheesy Corn Casserole is a Thanksgiving dinner must.
- These Mashed Sweet Potatoes can be made with soy milk, almond milk, cashew milk, oat milk or coconut milk.
- Tantalize taste buds with these Baby Brussels Sprouts with Pepper Jelly Vinaigrette.
- We love using English muffins to make this Savory Fruited Stuffing.
- Because everything’s better with cheese and bacon – Mashed Cheddar & Bacon Potatoes.
- If having Deviled Eggs on Turkey Day is wrong, we don’t want to be right!
- While we love the classic version, this Asparagus Green Bean Casserole is a serious Thanksgiving game-changer.
What Thanksgiving side dishes are a must at your feast? Share with us on social media @EasyHomeMeals.