February 14, 2022
14 Recipes for a Lovely Valentine’s Day
Today is February 14, which means it’s Valentine’s Day. We particularly love holidays like Valentine’s because food is one of the central themes, especially dessert! You can make so many foods and dishes heart-shaped, so it’s instantly Valentines-themed! Whether you tend to go all out, choose to treat it like an ordinary day or somewhere in between, we’ve pulled together some of our favorite Valentine’s Day recipe ideas. If you’re looking for a sweet treat, special breakfast or something savory, we have you covered!
- Kick off Valentine’s Day morning with these Pancake Hearts with Nutella® Hazelnut Spread.
- For a vegetarian dinner, make these Savory & Hearty Stuffed Turnovers.
- This Sweetheart Panna Cotta is so light and scrumptious.
- Surprise your sweetie with these Be Mine Valentine Cookies.
- Who needs chocolates when you can indulge in these XOXO Cheesecake Bites!
- For a Valentine’s themed dinner, make these delicious “Hearty” Ricotta Puffs.
- Easy 3-Ingredient Chocolate Fondue is the way to anyone’s heart!
- This Raspberry Kissed Chocolate Mousse is so decadent.
- You can’t go wrong with ice cream for dessert, especially a Love Boat Sundae!
- Today calls for breakfast in bed starring French Toast with Strawberry Butter.
- Your valentine will just adore Valentine Fondue at your Valentine’s Day celebration.
- We’re swooning over the heart-shaped pound cake in these “Heart’y” Berry Sundae Bowls.
- Enjoy an intimate Valentine’s dinner at home and make this Phyllo Pork Tenderloin Roll.
- Use refrigerated pie crust to make Cupid’s Love Pies.
What’s your favorite food to make for Valentine’s Day? Share with us on social media @EasyHomeMeals.