- 1-3/4 cups finely crushed cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies
- 4 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 3 (8-oz.) pkgs. cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/4 cups sugar, divided
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 1 (12-oze.) pkg. frozen raspberries, thawed
- Chocolate syrup (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line 24 regular sized muffin tins with cupcake liners.
- In a medium bowl, combine cookie crumbs and butter, mix well. Place one tablespoon of crumbs in cupcake liners and press mixture evenly into bottom. Refrigerate until ready to fill.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and 1 cup sugar until smooth. Beat in sour cream and vanilla. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Spoon mixture evenly into cupcake liners. Bake 25 to 28 minutes or until center is set. Let cool 1 hour, then refrigerate 4 hours or until ready to serve.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine raspberries and remaining sugar and cook 8 to 10 minutes or until berries are broken down. Let cool slightly then refrigerate until chilled and thickened. Spoon over cheesecake and drizzle with chocolate syrup if desired.