Celebrate the Season with Simple Holiday Appetizers
You may be spending your holidays at home with just close family, but that doesn’t mean you can’t celebrate with good food. A simple spread of holiday appetizers makes any day feel like a special occasion. And it’s so easy to accomplish with a little help from the frozen and dairy aisles of your local grocer. You’ll have restaurant-quality appetizers ready in minutes.
- With this Christmas Tree Cheese Spread, you can say good-bye to holiday entertaining worries.
- Already perfectly seasoned and sauced Sweet Onion Jam Meatballs with Bacon are a cinch to make.
- Baked Brie Bites with Cranberry & Prosciutto are a festive appetizer for any size get-together.
- If you like a little zing, these famous Jalapeno Cheese Sliders are easy to heat and eat.
- Avocado mashed with mayo and lime juice makes for some lovely greenery on a festive Guacamole Holiday Tree!
- All the things you love about a cheese board are put together in these Cheese Tortellini Antipasto Skewers.
- Pigs in a Phyllo Blanket Wreath put a holiday spin on this traditional tasty roll-up.
- Perfectly bite-sized Mozzarella Prosciutto Bruschetta makes an easy and cheesy finger food.
- Your favorite breakfast food meets appetizer with these Everything Bagel Butterfly Shrimp.
- In just 15 minutes, Spiked Cranberry Cream Cheese with Pecans is a spread all the adults will love.
- Authentic Pork Potstickers with vegetables are seasoned with ginger, garlic and soy sauce for a classic taste.
- You’ll fall in love with these savory Mediterranean Hummus Bites for the holiday or any day.
- Mold your Pesto Cream Cheese Tree into a holiday tree shape and decorate with almonds and red peppers for a festive appetizer.
- Mini Vegetable Spring Rolls pack so much goodness into such a small package.
- Spice up your holiday appetizer menu with Slow Cooker Sriracha Meatballs.
- Zesty Beef & Cheese Mini Tacos are a bit of bite-sized perfection.
- BBQ Chicken Pizza Rolls are a simple appetizer using boneless honey BBQ flavored chicken bites.
- These classic Creamy Stuffed Mushrooms will get rave reviews but only take minutes to make.
- These Holiday Pesto Trees are a guaranteed hit.
- Keep it simple with this Holiday Cheeseboard – don’t forget the figs!
What are your favorite holiday appetizers to serve your family and friends? Share with us on social media @EasyHomeMeals.