19 Spectacular Recipes for a Spring Brunch
Spring has sprung! While we love enjoying brunch year-round, there’s something extra special about a spring brunch. Whether it’s the light and refreshing ingredients, fruit-infused recipes, veggie-packed dishes, or the cocktails, a spring brunch spread just puts a smile on our face! Whether you like savory or sweet dishes, try out these yummy spring brunch recipes.
- Bacon and tomatoes and avocado, oh my! Whip up this Bacon & Tomato Quiche for an amazing brunch!
- Your kiddos will be tickled over these adorable Pancake Balloons!
- This Maple Pecan Baked French Toast is so comforting and delicious.
- These Easy-Breezy Smoothie Bowls can be customized with your favorite fruits and fixings.
- This Fresh Blackberry Monkey Bread just screams spring!
- Up your brunch game with this Crab Benedict starring English muffins.
- We’re drooling over this Cinnamon Sugared Bacon.
- Eveyrone can sip on this Pomegranate-Blueberry Sangria Mocktail.
- These Waffle Flowers are almost too pretty to eat!
- Peaches and raspberries make this Peach Melba Pancake Stack the perfect spring recipe.
- We can’t say no to a crunchy spring salad, like this Rainbow Chopped Cashew Salad.
- We love pizza any time of the day, like this Santa Fe Brunch Pizza!
- Brunch and cocktails go hand-in-hand. Try this Lavender Honey Gin & Tonic.
- You’ll feel like you’re at an Italian bakery with this Cornetti Con Panna.
- We just love mini dishes at brunches, like these Cheesy Egg and Veggie Cups!
- These refreshing Lemon Pinwheel Rolls will brighten up your brunch table.
- These Brunch Sandwiches have all the cheesy goodness.
- What’s a brunch without dessert? Whip up these cute Meringue Phyllo Spring Desserts!
- These Spring Herb Popovers are perfect for your spring brunch spread.
What would you include at your spring brunch? Share with us on social media @EasyHomeMeals.