- 1 orange, sliced
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 1 apple, chopped in cubes
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 2 (15.2 fl oz) Naked Juice Pomegranate-Blueberry blend
- 3/4 cup Florida’s Natural 100% Premium Orange Juice (no pulp)
- Ginger ale or sparkling water to taste
- Mint for garnishing, optional
Place orange, lemon and apple pieces in a pitcher. Add the frozen blueberries.
Pour the pomegranate-blueberry and orange juices, mix well and put in the fridge for a couple of hours.
For serving: Put ice and little bit of the fruit in a glass. Pour the sangría until 3/4 of the cup, add a splash of ginger ale (for a brighter, sweeter flavor) or sparkling water.