- 1 pound of Philadelphia cream cheese
- zest of 1 lemon
- ¾ cup of sugar
- ¼ cup of milk
- 1 cup of hazelnut chocolate spread
- 6 large croissants
- Add the cream cheese, lemon, sugar and milk to a standing mixer with the paddle attachment and whip on high speed for 5 to 6 minutes or until light and fluffy.
- Remove half of it and place in a piping bag and set aside.
- Add the chocolate spread to the mixer with the other half of the whipped cheese mixture and mix on low speed until combined. Add it to a separate piping bag.
- Slice the croissants down the middle without going all the way through.
- Next, fill the croissants with the different fillings.