- 1/2 cup frozen pineapple chunks
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 frozen banana, cut into chunks
- 3/4 cup Almond Breeze Unsweetened Almond Cashew Blend
- 1 tablespoon honey or agave
- 2 tablespoons cashews
- Assorted fresh fruit for garnish
- In a blender, combine frozen pineapple, frozen strawberries, frozen banana, Almond-Cashew Blend and honey. Blend until mixture is thickened and smooth, scraping down sides as needed.
- Pour into 2 cereal bowls; top each with cashews and fresh fruit, as shown. Serve immediately.
Did You Know: Almond Breeze Unsweetened Cashew Blend is lactose free, soy free, calcium enriched, and contains only 25 calories per glass? Who would think something that tastes this good is that good for you?!