18 Peachy Ways to Indulge During Peaches Month
While August means that summer is winding down and kids are heading back to school, it also means that it’s National Peaches Month. There’s nothing quite like biting into a juicy peach on a hot summer day! Did you know that for juicier peaches, pick ones that are heavier with stems in tact – the stem works like a seal, keeping all those tasty juices inside, and keeping bugs out. We love the versatility of peaches as they can be used in sweet dishes, as well as in savory dishes. Celebrate the remaining days of Peaches Month with these peach recipes and products.
- This Peaches & Cream Summer Pie comes together easy using a refrigerated pie crust!
- There’s no blender required to enjoy this Peach Smoothie.
- Everyone will come running to the breakfast stable when you serve up a Peach Melba Pancake Stack!
- For a refreshing taste that is delightfully delicious, pour a glass of Strawberry Peach Paradise.
- For a sweet and comforting dessert that’s best paired with vanilla ice cream, make this Peaches & Cream Cobbler!
- For dinner that’s ready in under 20 minutes, bake up this sweet and savory Peach & Ricotta Pizza.
- Cool off this summer with these dairy-free Peach Pops!
- Whether for breakfast or dessert, you’ll love how moist this Blueberry-Peach Yogurt Cake is.
- When you’re on-the-go and thirst strikes, grab a Peach Plant-Based Probiotic Coconut Drink.
- Get your whole family out of bed fast with these Peach Amaretto Rolls that smell oh-so amazing!
- We bet you didn’t know you can make Peach Ice Cream with Grilled Peaches using cottage cheese.
- Fire up the grill for a unique spin on your typical grilled cheese with this recipe for Peach & Proscuitto Grilled Cheese!
- Why do it from scratch when you can pick up a bakeshop quality, ready to bake Lattice Peach Pie.
- These Peach-Basil Shortcakes are the dessert you never knew you needed!
- If you like yogurt but are trying to cut back on dairy, you won’t be able to tell the difference in this Peach Almondmilk Yogurt Alternative.
- We love a crunchy and refreshing salad in the summer, like this tasty Peach Salad.
- For easy entertaining, whip up these fancy Mini Bellini Peach Phyllo Tarts.
- For a longer shelf-life, pick up these Frozen Sliced Peaches!
What are your favorite ways to enjoy peaches? Share with us on social media @EasyHomeMeals.