Recipe At A Glance
So easy and so good.
- 1 refrigerated rolled pie crust
- 2 (8-ounce) blocks cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 2 tablespoons Peach Schnapps
- 3 to 4 very ripe peaches, halved, pitted and cut into wedges
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Lay the pie crust into a 9-inch pie plate and crimp the edges. Lay a large piece of foil over the dough and fill with pie weights or raw rice.
- Bake until the dough begins to dry and set but is still very pale, about 12 minutes. Remove the weights and foil and continue to bake until the dough is golden brown, about 15 minutes more. Set the pie crust aside to cool completely.
- Combine the cream cheese, sugar and Peach Schnapps in the bowl of your electric mixer. Beat on medium-high speed until light and smooth, about 2 minutes. Pour the filling into the cooled pie crust and smooth out the top to create an even layer.
- Top with the fresh peach slices, loosely cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until thoroughly chilled, about 2 hours or up to overnight.
Serves 6 to 8.