Recipe At A Glance
You won’t be able to resist this irresistible cobbler.
Featured ProductLand O Lakes® Butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 large Land O Lakes® Eggs, slightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 4 to 6 medium (4 cups) peaches, peeled, sliced*
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 5 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup cold Land O Lakes® Butter, cut into chunks
- 1 large Land O Lakes® Egg, slightly beaten
- 3 tablespoons milk
- Vanilla ice cream, if desired
*Substitute 2 (16-ounce) packages sliced frozen peaches.
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Combine all filling ingredients except peaches in bowl. Stir in peaches. Pour into ungreased 13×9-inch baking pan.
- Combine 1 1/2 cups flour, 2 tablespoons sugar, baking powder and salt in bowl; cut in butter with pastry blender or fork until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in egg and milk just until moistened. Drop mixture by teaspoonfuls over peaches; sprinkle with remaining sugar.
- Bake 35-40 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly around edges.
- Spoon cobbler into individual serving dishes. Serve with ice cream, if desired.