- 4 peaches, peeled and ½” diced
- ½ cup Prosecco
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 ½ tablespoons corn starch
- 2 packages (15 count, each) Athens® Phyllo Shells
- 1 cup whipped topping, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- In a medium saucepan over high heat, bring Prosecco to a low boil.
- Reduce heat to medium and stir in the peaches.
- Cook for 3 minutes, or until peaches start to soften.
- Remove from heat and strain peaches reserving ¼ cup of cooking liquid.
- In a medium bowl, combine peaches, reserved cooking liquid, sugar, lemon juice and corn starch.
- Allow to cool 5-10 minutes.
- Spoon filling into phyllo shells and place on baking sheet.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Cool, garnish with whipped topping and serve.
- Shells can be filled and frozen, prior to baking, in air tight containers for up to 2 weeks. Remove from freezer and bake as above. No need to defrost.