14 Cupid-Approved Valentine’s Day Recipes
Tomorrow is February 14, which means Valentine’s Day. While there are mixed reviews across the board on how people feel about this loved-centered day and whether or not they celebrate the holiday, we’re all for it! There’s truly no better feeling than showing someone how much you care, whether it’s to a relative, friend, coworker or your special sweetheart. And let’s be honest, the way to any person’s heart is through his/her stomach. You could create a special Valentine’s breakfast for your family, cook a romantic candlelight dinner for your sweetie or bake up a dessert that will make anyone swoon!
To show you all how much we care, we’re sharing 14 Valentine’s Day recipes that we absolutely adore:
- What could be more romantic than sharing a White Chocolate Macadamia Raspberry Shake with your boo?!
- End your romantic meal on a sweet note with these XOXO Cheesecake Bites.
- These Love Boat Sundaes will give your kiddos all the feels!
- Skip crowded restaurants and instead cook up these cheesy and delicious “Hearty” Ricotta Puffs for dinner.
- Share a night-cap with your honey with these refreshing Raspberry Kisses.
- Start your morning with lots of love and these delightful Strawberries and Cream Pancakes.
- Surprise your coworkers with this tasty Cut-Up Cake for Sweethearts.
- Bake from the heart these Valentine’s Melting Heart Cookies.
- Dazzle your dear loved one with decadent Raspberry Kissed Chocolate Mousse!
- Keep it simple with a Valentine Pizza for dinner.
- Everyone will swoon over these satisfying Strawberry Sweetheart Cupcakes.
- Red Velvet Brownies are definitely love at first bite!
- Even cupid would be impressed by these cute Heart-Shaped Cookie Pops.
What Valentine’s Day eats and treats do you look forward to making or receiving most? Share with us on social media @EasyHomeMeals.