Spoil Mom All Weekend Long with these 26 Recipes
Mother’s Day Weekend is here! It’s the one day of the year dedicated to the person who would do anything for you. How can we ever begin to thank our mothers and mother-figures? Our favorite way is with food and drinks! Whether you are treating your own mom, a special mother(s) in your life or pampering yourself (because you deserve it!), these easy recipes will help you put together a monumental day!
- This Tropical Mother’s Day Sipper is marvelous whether it’s spiked with rum or alcohol-free!
- Treat Mom to her favorite drink at home with this recipe for a Silk Pink Drink!
- No mother could say no to this mouthwatering Watermelon Cucumber Chiller!
- Give Mom that extra refreshing buzz by picking up Cold Brew Multi-Serve Concentrate Madagascar Vanilla.
- You can’t go wrong with a Pomegranate-Blueberry Sangria Mocktail for your favorite lady!
- Everyone will enjoy this yummy Cherry Vanilla Float Cocktail – whether for a drink or dessert!
- Your mom deserves some extra “zen” on Mother’s Day, so poor her a glass of Organic Zen Brewed Tea.
- Did someone say a coffee smoothie?! Blend up a scrumptious Java Cream Smoothie!
- Nothing says “I love you” more to your Mom than with a delicious Heart-Shaped Pastry.
- The Cinnamon Roll Dutch Apple Pie cannot be outdone!
- These layered Lemon Berry Bars are simply mom-tastic!
- From cream cheese to orange flavored liqueur icing, this Margarita Coffee Cake is everything you are looking for to please Mom
- Looking for something sweet for the sweetest mother around? Try this Strawberry and Cream Roll!
- These Pastel Rainbow Gelatin Cups are kid-friendly and the prettiest dessert to serve on Mother’s Day.
- Crispy Chocolate Mousse Bites are certified by every chocolate loving mom!
- You won’t find a better Browned Butter Banana Pound Cake recipe than this one!
- Just when you thought hash browns couldn’t get any better, we found this cheesy Baked Hash Brown Casserole recipe for Mother’s Day brunch.
- This Breakfast Sausage Monkey Bread is the perfect combination of sweet and savory. Yum!
- Warning! After having the Hash Brown Waffle Supreme, you will never want waffles and eggs any other way.
- If Mom is a pumpkin lover, after one bite she’ll be fantasizing over this Pumpkin Spice French Toast all day long.
- Mom will be thanking you all year when you make her this impressive Farmhouse Bacon Swiss Frittata.
- Strawberry Rhubarb Soup is perfect if you’re looking for something sweet and unique to serve at brunch.
- Whip up The Perfect Veggie Sausage Panini for any vegetarian mother!
- Brunch doesn’t get any better than Leggo My Eggo® with Avocado and Goat Cheese.
- This Sweet as Cherry Pie Beer Bread is a berry good spin on beer bread that will have everyone in awe.
- The Pierogy And Kielbasa Skillet Brunch will leave your mom feeling happy and full all day long!
We hope your heart and stomach is extra full this Mother’s Day! Which recipes will you make to spoil that special Mom in your life? Share with us on social media @EasyHomeMeals.