- 1 Marie Callender’s Frozen Pastry Pie Shell
- 2 Pints of Kind Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter
- Roasted and salted peanuts
- Whipped Cream
- Chocolate Sauce
- Pre-heat oven to 400 °F.
- Thaw pie shell for 10 minutes at room temperature.
- Prick bottom and sides with a fork and bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown. Let it cool down completely.
- Allow the KIND Frozen Dessert to soften for 10 minutes and fill up the pie. Return to the freezer for 2 hours or until hardened.
- Decorate with chopped salted peanuts, whipped cream, and a drizzle of chocolate sauce.