Kiss Potato Month Goodbye with these 19 Potato Recipes and Products
We blinked and it’s the last day of September, which also means the last day of National Potato Month. But don’t fret, you can eat potatoes all year long! We just love the versatility of this delicious spud, and the countless varieties and styles of potatoes you can eat. Whether for breakfast, an appetizer or snack, a side dish or main course, you’ll love these potato recipes and frozen potato products.
- Start your morning off on the right foot with this Egg, Potato and Bacon “Skillet Bake” – you don’t even need a skillet!
- Mashed potatoes feigns will be mind-blown by this scrumptious Better Cheddar Potato Bake.
- Loaded Potato Skins for appetizer or snack are always a great idea. Plus, they’re perfect for game-day!
- These Homestyle Funeral Potatoes will become your new favorite side dish.
- This Cheesy Broccoli Chicken Potato Casserole is a weeknight dinner winner!
- Pizza for breakfast? Count us in! Rise and shine with this Morning Scramble Hash Brown Pizza.
- This tangy Country Fresh Potato Salad is perfect for a picnic or cookout.
- If loving these Twice Baked Potatoes is wrong, we don’t want to be ride.
- Na-cho average breakfast: Sheet-Pan Breakfast Potato Nachos!
- Tantalize your taste buds with these Chorizo Potato Bites with Salsa Verde.
- Enjoy this popular side dish with ease: Healthy Loaded Potatoes.
- Get your game-day grub on with decadent Anytime Poutine.
- For a vegan mashed potatoes experience, whip up these simple Garlic Mashed Potatoes.
- If you like regular pierogies than you’ll love these Garlic & Parmesan Pierogies – with flavorful Parmesan cheese, zesty garlic and creamy seasoned whipped potatoes, wrapped in a pasta pocket.
- After one whiff, you won’t be able to resist scarfing down this Potato & Bacon Chowder!
- Whether for #MeatlessMonday or any day, this Plant-Based Shepherd’s Pie is oh-so delicious.
- Potato Flautas are crispy tortillas filled with creamy potatoes – perfect for an after-school snack or picnic treat.
- For a side dish fit for royalty, whip up these yummy Duchess Potatoes.
- The fall season calls for hearty meals, like convenient and comforting Meatloaf with Roasted Potatoes.
What are your favorite potato recipes? Share with us on social media #EasyHomeMeals.