May 8, 2020
Surprise Mom with a Heartfelt Mother’s Day Treat
This Mother’s Day it may be a little more difficult to go out shopping for the perfect gift. That doesn’t mean you can’t thank mom with something from the heart. Give the gift of a delicious homemade dish. While you’re stuck at home, you can whip up one of these easy recipes that any mom is sure to love.
These fun recipes are super-simple and easy enough for dad and the kids to make together.
- Give mom a sweet taste of Spring with these Cinnamon Roll Butterflies.
- Mix and match mom’s favorite flavors for Frozen Yogurt Bites that she can snack on all day.
- Caramelized brown sugar and pecans make Bananas Foster Oatmeal a decadent and delicious choice for breakfast in bed.
- A nutritious breakfast for the avocado lover couldn’t be easier when you make these Breakfast Avocado Boats.
- Make a beautiful grazing board for mom with Peanut Butter Fruit Dip Phyllo Cups.
- Watch mom’s face light up with a fresh Tutti Frutti Dessert Pizza.
- So colorful and tasty, Short Cut Chow Chow Salad is so simple to make.
- Let your kids practice math by having them measure out the ingredients for these Yogurt Pancake Tacos.
Can’t be with mom in person? These edible gifts a perfect for porch drop off.
- Mom will love the apple pie taste of Apple Fritter Gift Bread, and you’ll love how easy it is to make.
- Show mom how much she’s worth to you with these Million Dollar Cookie Bars.
- Drop these adorable mason jars of Cheese Ravioli Taco Dip Salad at you mother’s doorstep since they’re perfectly portable.
- If your mom is a lover of old-fashioned cake donuts, she’ll be wowed with these whimsical Donut Cakes.
- Satisfy your mom’s chocolate craving with Spring Chocolate Bark made from this secret dairy aisle ingredient.
- Warm your mom’s heart and her belly with this Pepperoni Pizza Lasagna.
- This Heart-Shaped Pastry is topped with an extra special touch.
These easy yet elegant breakfast and brunch ideas are sure to impress.
- Surprise mom with a rise and shine breakfast of Mother’s Day Hash Brown Waffle Supreme.
- The light and creamy filling in these Angel Cloud Cream Puffs is dreamy good.
- Show mom all the love with these French Toast Love Nests.
- Buttery, moist Orange Blueberry Loaf has the perfect balance of sweet and tart.
- Satisfy mom’s sweet tooth with a gorgeous and scrumptious No Bake Flower Garden Cheesecake Tart.
- Easily throw together this Seafood Oscar that’s fancy enough for a restaurant chef.
- This All-in-One Breakfast Bake is perfect for breakfast in bed!
- Give Mom what she really wants: cheese! This Spring Cheeseboard is as elegant as it is tasty.
Whether you’re together or apart, we hope you and your mom have a wonderful Mother’s Day filled with exceptional food! What special treat do you have in store for your mom? Share your creations with us on social media @EasyHomeMeals.