- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 2 (6.4-oz) packages fully cooked sausage links, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 1/2 cups liquid egg (or 6 eggs lightly beaten)
- 1 (30-oz) bag frozen shredded hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 2 cups (8-oz.) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 cups small curd cottage cheese
- 1 1/4 cups shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Cook sausage and onion 5 to 6 minutes or until onion is tender.
- In a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients; stir in sausage mixture. Spoon into a baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, for 35 to 40 minutes, or until set and golden.