- 2 cups frozen cauliflower, thawed and cut into small pieces
- 2 cups frozen sliced carrots, thawed
- 2 cups frozen cut green beans, thawed
- 2 cups frozen cut yellow wax beans, thawed
- 1 (15-oz.) can red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 large onion, coarsely chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2-1/2 cups sugar
- 1/2 tsp. celery seed
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- In a large bowl, combine all vegetables, set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, bring water, vinegar, sugar, celery seed, and salt to a boil over high heat; stir occasionally. Pour over vegetables, mix well,
- Let mixture sit until cool then cover and refrigerate until chilled.