November 9, 2020
Greek Yogurt Day Dishes
Today is National Greek Yogurt Day! The rich, creaminess of Greek yogurt is perfect in everything from smoothies to dips to baked goods and everything in between. Whether you like to eat it alone or incorporate it into your favorite dish, you’ll never run out of reasons to have Greek yogurt on-hand. In celebration of this low-fat, high protein favorite, we’ve rounded up some of the best drinks, desserts, dips and sides starring Greek yogurt!
Drinks & Smoothies
- Awaken your taste buds with this refreshing Honey Ginger Berry Smoothie
- For a sweet, tropical get-away from the everyday, try this Dragon Fruit Smoothie Bowl
- A Pumpkin Pie Smoothie combines your favorite flavor of Fall in a glass.
- A refreshing yet decadent tasting Mint Chip Milkshake is sure to hit the spot.
- Indulge without the guilt with this Banana Cream Pie Smoothie.
- Get your day off to a delicious and filling start with a Morning Mocha Madness shake.
- Jaws will drop for this Lemon Cream Fruit Tart with its graham cracker crust and lemony cream cheese and yogurt filling.
- Satisfy your chocolate craving with these decadent Mini Whoopie Pies.
- Fresh, fruity and extra-moist, this Blueberry-Peach Yogurt Cake will become a breakfast favorite.
- Looking for a healthy dessert that can be made at a moment’s notice, Homemade Strawberry Tart Frozen Yogurt is only four ingredients.
- Vanilla Cupcake whipped yogurt is light and fluffy and only 100 calories.
- Keep it classic with these Greek Yogurt Chocolate Chip Cookies.
Sauces & Dips
- Creamy Spiced Hummus is an impressive Greek classic that whips up in less than 15 minutes.
- For a zippy middle eastern vibe, dip pita chips in a Lemon Za’atar Yogurt Dip
- Raita, a fresh tasting combination of yogurt, cucumber, red onion, cumin and garlic, tops these Mediterranean Cucumber Raita Burgers
- Blue Cheese and Chive Dip is a twist on a classic flavor that is perfect for veggies and hot wings.
- No one will be able to resist this recipe for Guacamole!
- Spice up your snacking with a Sriracha Hot Broccoli Dip with Greek Yogurt.
Sides, Salads & More
- An irresistible yogurt dressing sets this Fall Salad with Pumpkin Dressing apart from the rest.
- Chicken Avocado Mini Shells make a great appetizer when you’re in a crunch.
- Bring buffalo-ranch flavor to snack time with these savory Buffalo Chicken Appetizer Cupcakes.
- Make this Greek-Style Potato Spinach Casserole topped with feta and Kalamata olives for a new family fave.
- Every tasty bite of this Shawarma Chicken Pita is cool and fulfilling.
- Lighten up your lunchtime with Avocado Stuffed Tuna Egg Salad.
What’s your favorite way to eat Greek yogurt? Share with us on social media @EasyHomeMeals.