- 1-1/2 cups frozen mixed berries
- 1 cup frozen mango chunks
- 3/4 cup plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup mango juice
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 1/2 tsp. ground ginger
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1 6-oz. container frozen Italian lemon ice
- In a blender combine all ingredients except lemon ice. Blend until ice cubes are crushed and mixture is thick and frothy, pour into glasses.
- To garnish; turn container of frozen Italian ice onto cutting board and press the bottom of the container so the ice pops out. Turn ice on its side and cut a slice of ice about 1/4” thick. Cut a slit in the slice so you can hang it on the edge of the glass. Serve immediately.