October 29, 2021
Ghoulishly Good Halloween Ideas
The spookiest weekend is here: Halloween! Not only do we love dressing up in costumes and eating all the candy, one of our favorite parts of this spooky-fun holiday is all the spirited Halloween food and drinks. But before you re-invent the wheel by making elaborate dishes from scratch, get inspired by the frozen food and dairy aisles. From frozen snacks like burger sliders and mozzarella sticks to pudding cups and cheese, all it takes is a little creativity and some special touches to make them Halloween-themed! Whether it’s for a party or a special treat for your kids, the freezer and dairy aisles also have so many versatile ingredients to make all of your Halloween recipes come to life.
Trick or treat yo’self with these Halloween ideas:
Main Courses & Snacks
- These Spider Skillet Sandwiches will be a hit with your little pumpkins.
- Halloween Party Witch Fingers will put a spell on you!
- Fill everyone’s bellies without the guilt with this Ghost Cauliflower Crust Pizza.
- These creepy Mummy Eyeballs are oh so yummy!
- For a hearty pre-trick-or-treating dinner, this Halloween Chili Pie is scary good!
- Turn your favorite slider into either a Halloween Slider Monster or Halloween Martian Slider
- Kick off Howl-oween with this Spook-tacular Halloween Breakfast!
- Add some pizazz to your party spread with these Halloween Inspired BBQ Chicken Nachos.
- A chilly Halloween calls for a comforting bowl of Bloody Tomato Soup with Grilled Cheese Fingers!
- Everymummy will devour this Halloween Spinach Dip!
- Your guests will be bewitched once they see these witches brooms made from cheese slices.
- We can’t get enough of these Pepper Popper Mummies.
- You’ll be batty over these black cherry Vampire Kiss Shakes that double as a dessert.
- Eat, drink and be scary with these refreshing Spooktacular Sippers. For an adult version, add some spirits like rum or vodka.
- Blend up these Jack-o-Lantern Smoothies for an extra special Halloween breakfast treat.
- If you’re here for the boos, try a bourbon-infused Autumn Breeze.
- This Witch’s Butterscotch Brew will put a spell on you.
- Your children won’t mind eating their veggies when it’s in a Frankenstein Smoothie!
- This fruity Vampire Sangria is just your (blood) type of drink!
Dangerously Delicious Desserts
- Don’t fill up on Halloween candy bars and instead indulge in Fudgy’s Frankenstein Fingers!
- Everyone will be mesmerized by the topping of this Pumpkin Cream Pie.
- These Zombie Bites are so comforting and delicious out of the oven!
- Impress your party guests with this Ghostly Halloween Cheesecake.
- For a fa-boo-lously easy dessert, make these Boo Cups.
- These Chocolate Spider Cookies are too adorable to be afraid of!
- Be the ghostess with the mostest by serving up these Ghost Doughnuts!
What are your favorite Halloween ideas? Share with us on social media #EasyHomeMeals