- 15 whole chocolate graham crackers
- 1-1/4 cups plus 2 tablespoons sugar, divided
- 1 cup butter, melted, divided
- 3 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Halloween candies and Chocolate-filled cookies for decoration
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 10-inch springform pan with cooking spray.
- In a food processor or blender, pulse graham crackers into crumbs.
- In a medium bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, 2 tablespoons sugar, and 1/2 cup of butter; mix well. Reserve 1/2 cup for garnish. Press remaining mixture into bottom of springform pan; set aside.
- In a large bowl with an electric mixer, beat cream cheese and the remaining 1-1/4 cups sugar until well combined. Add sour cream, eggs, vanilla, and the remaining 1/2 cup butter; beat until thoroughly combined. Pour mixture into springform pan.
- Bake 55 to 60 minutes or until just firm in center. Remove from oven and let cool. Refrigerate 8 hours or overnight. Remove sides of springform pan and garnish with the 1/2 cup remaining crumb mixture. Decorate with Halloween candies and chocolate-filled cookies as seen in photo. Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.
Test Kitchen Tip:
To make our “RIP Tombstones,” all you need is a package of Milano cookies and a tube of black decorating gel. How easy is that?!