April 23, 2023
11 Recipes to Elevate Your English Muffin
It’s National English Muffin Day, and we’re celebrating the versatility of this delicious crowd-pleaser. There’s so much you can do with this crunchy on the outside, soft on the inside bakery favorite. Did you know you can find your favorite Bays English Muffins right in the refrigerated dairy aisle?
There are so many ways to enjoy English muffins. They’re not just for breakfast; they’re perfect any time of day!
- Serve with your favorite spread such as jam or peanut butter
- Use instead of hamburger buns next time you make burgers
- Use them as a side of garlic bread on pasta night
- Try them as the base of an appetizer instead of crackers
- Swap in English muffins for your favorite panini sandwich
- Instead of avocado toast, have avocado English muffins!
- Make your own English muffin breakfast sandwiches
- Use them to make mini pizzas with your favorite toppings
English muffins can also be used in a variety of creative recipes as well.
- Gruyere Open Face with Bacon & Apple makes an elegant and tasty brunch option.
- This Loaded Breakfast Sandwich with everything bagel seasoning is so delicious.
- This elevated English Muffin PB&J takes ordinary to extraordinary with a homemade strawberry jam.
- You don’t have to go to France to enjoy this Croque Monsieur made with Bays Brioche Style English Muffins.
- Fruit Pizza is a sweet meal or snack that’s delicious any time of day.
- Make your morning bright and your mouth smile with this Breakfast English Muffin Melt.
- These easy BBQ Pulled Pork English Muffin Camping Breakfast Sandwiches bring a little bit of home to the campground.
- The flavorful veggies in this Mediterranean Roasted Vegetable Sandwich take lunch to a whole new level.
- These Hazelnut S’mores are a twist on a traditional flavor everyone will love.
- For your next game-day, try brats a whole new way in this Pass & Score Brat Sandwich.
- Feel like a kid again when you make the kids these simple Tuna Melts.
What’s your favorite way to enjoy an English muffin? Share with us on social @EasyHomeMeals. Happy English Muffin Day!