April 23, 2022
Get Creative with National English Muffin Day
It’s National English Muffin Day, and we’re celebrating the versatility of this delicious crowd-pleaser. There’s so much you can do with this crunchy on the outside, soft on the inside bakery favorite. Did you know you can find your favorite BAYS English Muffins right in the dairy aisle?
There are so many ways to enjoy English muffins. They’re not just for breakfast; they’re perfect any time of day!
- They can be served with your favorite spread such as jam or peanut butter
- Try using Bays English Muffins instead of hamburger buns next time you make burgers
- Use them as a side of garlic bread on pasta night
- Try them as the base of an appetizer instead of crackers
- Swap in English muffins in your favorite panini sandwich
- Next time you prepare an avocado smash, use English muffins instead
- Make your own English muffin breakfast sandwiches
- You can use them to make mini pizzas
English muffins can also be used in a variety of creative recipes as well.
- This Loaded Breakfast Sandwich with everything bagel seasoning is delicious and nutritious.
- An open-faced Hot Brown Sandwich is a perfect meal for any time of day.
- Gruyere Open Face with Bacon & Apple makes an elegant and tasty brunch option.
- This elevated English Muffin PB&J takes ordinary to extraordinary with a homemade strawberry jam.
- The flavorful veggies in this Mediterranean Roasted Vegetable Sandwich take lunch to a whole new level.
- These easy BBQ Pulled Pork English Muffin Camping Breakfast Sandwiches bring a little bit of home to the campground.
- These Hazelnut S’mores are a twist on a traditional flavor everyone will love.
- Feel like a kid gain when you make the kids these simple Tuna Melts.
- For your next game-day, try brats a whole new way in this Pass & Score Brat Sandwich.
- Strawberries Romanoff Muffins topped off with a homemade spiced raisin sauce and strawberries make for an easy, delicious dessert!
- You don’t have to go to France to enjoy this Croque Monsieur made with Bays Brioche Style English Muffins.
- Update your traditional egg salad with a Broiled Egg Salad & Tomato English Muffins that are served broiled and open-faced.
- Fruit Pizza is a sweet meal or snack that’s delicious any time of day.
- Make your morning bright and your mouth smile with this Breakfast English Muffin Melt.
What’s your favorite way to enjoy an English muffin? Share with us on social media @EasyHomeMeals. Happy English Muffin Day!