- 2 cups Cascadian Farm Frozen Strawberries
- 2 Tbsp. Maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp. Coconut oil
- Peanut butter (can use preference of crunchy or creamy PB, or another nut butter)
- Bays English Muffins
- Add frozen strawberries to a pan with coconut oil and maple syrup.
- Cook on medium heat for 10 minutes or until the berries cook down and the mixture becomes slightly thickened.
- Mash the berries with a spoon to make a jam-like consistency.
- Cool to room temperature.
- Spread the jam and peanut butter on an English muffin and enjoy!
Note: Jam can be stored in the refrigerator in a sealed container for up to ten days.