July 27, 2021
An Ice Cream Sundae for Any (and Every) Day of the Week
Hot Fudge Sundae Iced Coffee Floats Image courtesy of Cutefetti
While the origin of the ice cream sundae is a hotly-contested matter, it popped up in ice cream parlors across the U.S. in the late 1800s. Throw together any combination of ice cream, syrup and a cherry on top and you have the makings of an ice cream sundae. We’ve pulled together a few of our favorite ways to get that delicious sundae flavor.
- Get all the flavors of your favorite campfire treat in a dish with this Vegan S’more Sundae.
- Warm and fluffy pancakes topped with butter pecan ice cream makes this Butter Pecan Pancake Ice Cream Sundae perfect for any day of the week.
- For an everyday celebration, you’re going to love this easy Monkey Bread Sundae by Mama Latina Tips
- For the days when you want all the goodness of a sundae, but don’t want the work try Load’d Sundaes
- Heat things up this summer with Grilled Waffle Sundaes with Berry Sauce. No waffle cone required.
- Can’t decide between cookie dough ice cream and cookies and cream? You don’t have to with a Cookie Monster Sundae.
- Need your sundae to be portable? What could be better than a Cherry Cordial Sundae on a stick?
- This Brownie Bowl Sundae is a chocolate dream dessert that’s perfect for sharing.
- Ice Cream Sundae Cupcakes are just the right size to satisfy your sweet tooth.
- The trifecta of great sundae flavors come together in this Chocolate-Strawberry Crunch Sundae.
What’s your favorite way to make an ice cream sundae? Share with us on social media @EasyHomeMeals.