- 1 (18.4-oz.) package brownie mix, batter prepared according to package directions
- 6 c. ice cream (flavor of your choice)
- 1 (8-oz.) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Assorted chopped nuts, sprinkles, or crushed candies
- 24 maraschino cherries with stems
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line muffin cups with paper liners.
- Spoon 1/4 cup brownie batter into each muffin cup. Bake for 15 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool completely. (Do not remove from muffin pan.)
- When brownies have cooled, remove ice cream from freezer and allow to thaw until slightly softened. Spoon 1/4 cup ice cream over each brownie. Gently spread with a knife, creating a flat and even layer.
- Cover and freeze at least 4 hours or overnight. When ready to serve, add toppings.