August 6, 2021
A Toast to National Sandwich Month
August is National Sandwich Month, and we’re toasting this classic, versatile and outrageously delicious food choice. Not only are sandwiches completely customizable, but they come in countless variations. Nothing can compare to taking a big bite out of your favorite sandwich. The best part is that you can eat them for breakfast, lunch, dinner or snack.
- These Glazed Ham & Cheese Party Sandwiches can be made the day before the party and baked right before serving.
- The Ultimate Pancake Breakfast Sandwich with Chipotle Maple Syrup is the hungry eater’s totally stackable, satisfying start to the morning.
- Summer weather calls for wearing flip flops, but now you can snack on them too! These Cute Flip Flop Sandwiches make an adorable snack.
- Take your grilled cheese to the next level with this Pesto Mozzarella Panini that’s quick and easy to make.
- Savory, sweet and hearty, this Crispy Cheddar Chicken and Pear Grill is a flavor combo you’re going to love.
- Break out your air-fryer for these tasty, melty Air-Fried Cuban Sandwiches.
- The Mediterranean Roasted Vegetable Sandwich is a veggie lover’s dream full of roasted flavor.
- LaunchBox Kickin’ Chicken Cheddar frozen sandwiches. Just thaw and dig in.
- For a light and sweet sandwich that would be great for breakfast or lunch, try a Cheese and Pear Sandwich.
- Pineapple rings and sweet-and-sour sauce lend a tropical flair to these Hawaiian Garden Veggie Burgers.
- For your next get-together, BBQ Meatball Sliders with Tangy Coleslaw are sure to be a hit.
- Put a new seafood spin on your favorite flavor with this delicious Buffalo Clam Sandwich.
- While the name, Fried Egg Brunch Burger, may imply it’s only for brunch, we know you can eat it anytime you want.
- With White Castle Classic Cheese Sliders you can get the restaurant experience at home in just a few minutes.
- These Crispy Onion Salmon Burgers with Easy Herb Sauce are ready in minutes and star a zippy sauce that will make you drool.
- This Bruschetta and Ham Sandwich is a lunchtime delicacy with fresh tomatoes and basil.
- This all-in-one Melty Buffalo Wing-Ding Panini will score big no matter what team you’re rooting for.
What’s your version of a great sandwich? Share your sandwich creations with us on social @EasyHomeMeals.