- 12 thin slices deli ham
- 12 Hawaiian sweet rolls, sliced
- 6 (3/4-ounce) slices Land O Lakes® Deli American, cut into quarters
- 1/2 cup Land O Lakes® Butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- Place 1 slice ham onto bottom half of each roll. Top with 2 quarters cheese and top half of roll. Place sandwiches into ungreased 13x9-inch baking pan.
- Combine all sauce ingredients in bowl; mix well. Pour sauce over sandwiches. Cover pan with aluminum foil. Refrigerate at least 2 hours or up to 24 hours.
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Bake, covered, 10 minutes. Uncover; continue baking 10-15 minutes or until tops begin to brown and cheese is melted. Serve immediately.