November 10, 2021
27 Winning Game-Day Snacks
There’s no surprise that we’re all about the game-day snacks here at Easy Home Meals. The fall season is filled with tons of sporting events, which means there are so many snacking occasions. You can keep it simple with heat-and-eat frozen snacks, ice cream and novelties or grab-and-go products from the dairy aisle. Or, go deep with your cooking skills and make sweet and savory snack recipes using frozen and refrigerated shortcuts.
Here’s our playbook of some of our favorite game-day snacks:
Ready-to-Go Snacks & Desserts
- With five varieties, Totino’s Pizza Rolls are a game-day snack star!
- No need to order out for wings – just heat up these Tyson Honey BBQ Bone-In Wings.
- SeaPak Calamari is the perfect balance of flavor and texture.
- From ice cream sandwiches to sundae bars and freeze pops to ice cream cones, Fat Boy Ice Cream is a game-day must!
- Spice up your spread with Farm Rich Jalapeño Peppers.
- Save on prep-time with this Cracker Barrel Cheese Party Tray Variety Pack.
- Everyone will love these InnovAsian Pork Potstickers.
- Those kids at heart will appreciate these Tyson Spicy Chicken Nuggets.
- You can’t have game-day munchies without chip and dip or veggies and dip: Heluva Good! Dips
- These Football Shaped Cutout Cookie Dough can go right in the oven and add a spirited touch to your game-day.
- No need to order pizza for delivery! Pick up a variety of Flatbread Pizzas – with so many toppings, gluten-free, vegan and plant-based meat varieties.
Sweet & Savory Snack Recipes
- Hop on the charcutertie cone trend with these fun Game-Day Charcuterie Cones starring frozen snacks!
- Dust off your air fryer and fry up these incredible Ranch Air Fried Pierogies.
- These Game Day Football Potato Skins will score a touchdown with your crowd.
- These BBQ Mac & Cheese Cups are hearty and delicious, and can be customized with cups in your favorite team’s colors.
- This Basketball Cheese Ball is nothing but net for your snack spread!
- Spice up your game-day with these Nosh-ville Hot Chicken Sliders.
- For a sweet snack idea, bake up these Chocolate Pumpkin Football Brownies.
- These Mini Gyros may be small in size, but they are mighty in flavor!
- As if you couldn’t get better than pizza rolls, they paired it with a dip: Buffalo Cheese Dip and Pizza Rolls.
- Keep your menu simple with these Glazed Ham & Cheese Party Sandwiches.
- Customize these Team Spirit Peanut Butter Phyllo Minis for your game-day celebration.
- It doesn’t get much easier than these Simple Meatball Mozzarella Stacks. Swap basketball with football, baseball or another sport’s picks!
- Every dietary lifestyle can dig into these Vegan Buffalo Wings.
- You’ll definitely want to add these Cin City Sliders to your line-up.
- Meatballs are a tailgating staple, and your taste buds will go wild over these Sweet & Spicy Glazed Korean Meatballs.
- Satisfy everyone’s sweet tooth with this Football-Shaped Cookies and Cream Dip!
What are your typical game-day snacks? Share with us on social media @EasyHomeMeals.