- Farm Rich Mozzarella Bites
- Farm Rich Mozzarella Sticks
- Other Farm Rich snacks (like Italian Style Meatballs)
- Green Olives
- Cured lunch meats (like salami or pepperoni)
- Cubed cheeses (like cheddar cheese or Havarti)
- Other snacks of choice
- Mini food picks/skewers
- Parchment paper to make cones
- Craft paper to make cones
- Scotch tape
- Glasses (like beer steins or stemless wine glasses) or cone holders
- Assemble cones using parchment paper and craft paper.
- Prepare Farm Rich snacks according to package directions.
- Skewer green olives, cheese and cured meats.
- Layer Farm Rich snacks and skewered snacks to cones.
- Display in cone holders or glasses.
Charcuterie Cones Tips:
You can use whatever snacks you have in your pantry right now – think salted almonds, olives, gherkins, dried cranberries, etc. Be sure to add height variation and stack ’em real good! Go big or go home by serving cones with marinara sauce (for the Farm Rich Mozzarella snacks!), brown mustard and other dips that you would normally add to a charcuterie board. Score a touchdown by using fun craft paper for the cones!