- 1 package refrigerated or frozen macaroni & cheese (8 to 10 servings)
- 1 (6-ounce) package refrigerated buttermilk biscuits (5 biscuits)
- 1 (12- to 16-ounce) package refrigerated or frozen pulled pork
- 10 (9-ounce) snack cups (see photo)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 scallion, sliced thin
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Cook macaroni & cheese according to package directions for the oven.
- Meanwhile, on a cutting board, cut each biscuit in half vertically (each creating 2 half circles) and form into a football shape. Place on a baking sheet and using a sharp knife, score the top of each biscuit 4 or 5 times. (This will give it the look of laces on a football when it bakes.) Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Heat pulled pork in microwave according to package directions.
- To serve, place a scoop of macaroni & cheese into a snack cup. Top with a spoonful of pulled pork, a sprinkle of cheddar cheese, and a sprinkle of scallion slices. Place a football-shaped roll on top of each cup for dunking, and enjoy.
Test Kitchen Tip:
You can bake the rolls and warm the mac & cheese and the pork right before guests arrive. Then come serving time, all you need to do is layer everything in the cups and serve.