Recipe At A Glance
Make these addictive Sweet & Spicy Glazed Korean Meatballs from Chef Jamie Gwen for an afternoon snack, game-day munchie or a tasty appetizer.
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup water
- 4 tablespoons gochujang
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons freshly minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 24 frozen snack-size meatballs
- Combine the maple syrup, water, gochujang, ketchup, garlic, sugar and Worcestershire sauce in a mixing bowl and whisk to combine.
For the Stove-Top:
- Place the sauce in a saucepot and bring to a simmer over medium heat. Add the frozen meatballs and toss to coat. Reduce the heat to medium-low and simmer for 20 minutes, stirring often.
For the Slow Cooker:
- Combine the sauce and the meatballs in your slow cooker and stir to coat well. Cook for 1 1/2 hours on High, stirring halfway through the cooking process.