March 25, 2021
25 Waffle Recipes for International Waffle Day
March 25 is International Waffle Day. While we enjoy the crispiness on the outside, fluffiness on the inside of waffles during breakfast, we love eating them for every meal. And thankfully, the frozen food aisle has a large variety of waffles so you don’t have to make them from scratch whenever the mood strikes! The versatility of frozen waffles makes them a freezer staple, plus they make a great base for all kinds of sweet and savory dishes. However, if you’re looking for some unique ideas for whipping up waffles beyond the boxed mix, take a look inside your fridge and freezer. From yogurt to sour cream and milk alternatives to refrigerated dough, plus even frozen potato varieties, the creative possibilities are endless!
We can’t think of a better way to celebrate Waffle Day than with these delicious waffle recipes!
- They say an apple a day keeps the doctor away, but what about these Streusal Topped Apple Waffles?
- For savory breakfast waffles, whip up these Rise & Shine Waffles using four shortcut ingredients.
- We’re literally drooling over how yummy and easy these Cinnamon Roll Waffles with Cream Cheese Glaze are.
- These Very Berry Waffles are a berry good breakfast!
- Lunch is served with this recipe for Curried Grape and Chicken Salad on Waffles.
- For a low-carb breakfast option, whip up these Broccoli & Cheese Veggie Tots Waffles with Bacon and Eggs.
- We love us some frozen waffles, but these Sour Cream Waffles are so moist and delicious.
- Life’s short, eat this Waffle Cheesecake Supreme first!
- For a unique twist on a warm and tasty favorite, make these Banana-Nut French Toast Waffles in 15 minutes.
- Upgrade your snack time with these sweet and savory Southern Chicken and Waffle Bites!
- We love cooking and baking with yogurt, like this recipe for Yogurt Waffles.
- If you like pineapple and ham on pizza, you’ll love this Savory Hawaiian Waffle!
- For a portable breakfast, this Berry Good Waffle Sammie is a treat.
- For a hearty breakfast, make these Bacon, Egg & Cheese Hashbrown Waffles.
- We love this take on waffles and ice cream – Peach Melba Waffles.
- For a trendy twist on the grilled cheese, make this Avocado Tomato Waffle Grilled Cheese for lunch.
- We bet you wouldn’t think to make these Savory Sweet Potato Waffles using sweet potato fries!
- If you’re still int he St. Paddy’s spirit, whip up these Irish Waffles using puff pastry dough.
- You don’t have to wait until the fall season to enjoy these Pumpkin Waffles.
- This Ice Cream Taco will give you something to taco-bout!
- Perfect for brunch this Chicken and Waffles dish is comfort food at its finest!
- Chocolate lovers, feast your eyes on these decadent Black Forest Belgian Waffles!
- We love how easy it is to make this Veggie Waffle Sandwich.
- Whether for breakfast or brunch, dazzle your taste buds with these Smoky Maple Bacon Meatball Waffles.
- Power through your day with these dairy-free Protein Waffles.
What’s your go-to way to enjoy waffles or your favorite waffle recipe? Share with us on social media @EasyHomeMeals.