- 2 (8-oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 3/4 cup pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped pepperoni slices, plus 6 whole slices for garnish
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 11 oz. refrigerated pizza crust
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat the grill to medium heat (about 350 degrees F).
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, oregano, garlic powder, and salt; mix well.
- Spread mixture into a 9-inch disposable aluminum pie pan. Spoon pizza sauce evenly over cream cheese mixture and sprinkle chopped pepperoni on top of sauce.
- Place on grill rack, cover grill, and heat for 10 minutes or until heated through.
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese evenly on top and place remaining pepperoni slices over cheese. Cover grill and heat for 5 more minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Serve warm with breadsticks to dip (optional).
Serving Suggestion: To make pizza breadsticks, unroll an 11-ounce refrigerated pizza crust on a flat surface. In a small bowl, mix 2 tablespoons olive oil, 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder, and 1/2 teaspoon salt. Brush mixture over dough and sprinkle with 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese. Cut crosswise into 15 (1/2-inch) strips then make one cut lengthwise, cutting all strips in half. Twist each strip into a spiral pattern and place on baking sheets. Bake at 400 degrees for 8 to 10 minutes, or until golden brown. Serve warm with the dip.