Recipe At A Glance
Nothing is more refreshing than an icy cold drink. Well, except for an icy cold drink with ice cubes made out of lemonade, iced coffee or even milk. Here we added lemonade ice cubes to iced tea and finished it off with a splash of lemon-lime sparkling water to give our Arnold Palmer a new twist. Wanna add a shot of vodka or rum? Go ahead; there are no rules. (Except you need to be 21 to drink the spiked version.)
- 10 lemonade ice cubes (see Tip)
- 2 cups (16 ounces) refrigerated iced tea
- 1 cup (8 ounces) lemon-lime sparkling water or soda 2 ounces vodka (optional)
- Fresh mint leaves for garnish
- In two tall glasses, evenly divide ice cubes, ice tea, sparkling water, and vodka, if desired. Squeeze a wedge of lemon into mixture and stir.
- Garnish with mint and serve.
Test Kitchen Tip: To make the lemonade ice cubes, simply pour store-bought, refrigerated lemonade into ice cube trays and freeze. When frozen, empty them into a plastic storage bag, and repeat. This way you’ll always have fresh-tasting summery ice cubes on hand.