- 10 lemonade ice cubes (see Tip)
- 2 cups (16 oz.) refrigerated iced tea
- 1 cup (8 oz.) lemon-lime sparkling water or soda
- 2 oz. vodka (optional)
- fresh mint leaves for garnish
- In two tall glasses, evenly divide ice cubes, ice tea, sparkling water, and vodka, if desired. Squeeze a wedge of lemon into mixture and stir.
- Garnish with mint and serve.
To make the lemonade ice cubes, simply pour store-bought, refrigerated lemonade into ice cube trays and freeze. When frozen, empty them into a plastic storage bag, and repeat. This way you’ll always have fresh-tasting summery ice cubes on hand.